We are BrightLife and our mission is to work together to help 500 older people in Chesterfield, Bolsover and North East Derbyshire to move away from isolation and loneliness.
We do this in a number of ways with the support of our dedicated volunteers from our base in the heart of Chesterfield. By being able to offer services to older people, they can feel valued and part of the community.
We require a part time fund raiser to support our ambition to grow unrestricted funding in 2022. If you are adventurous, determined, self-reliant, enthusiastic, optimistic, confident and friendly we want to talk with you!
This role offers the opportunity to make an impact into a market that has been untouched by this charity. By doing this we will then be able to help so many older people.
You will be accountable for: -
- Engaging with the local business community to achieve income targets
- Helping to build mutually beneficial relationships with 5 other local charities and groups
- Organising and executing a calendar of events
- Working closely with the Chief Officer on strategic growth and opportunities
The ideal candidate will come to us with a proven track record of raising funds for other charities and be able to guide us through the execution of a fundraising strategy in order to meet our financial targets.
You work from our office in Chesterfield and the role comes with: -
- 20 hours per week
- £21,000 per year (actual)
- Mileage expenses paid
- Mobile phone and laptop provided
- 4 weeks’ holiday plus bank holidays per year (pro-rata full time hours)
Does this sound like a place that you would like to work?
Interested? Please email email@example.com for the application pack.
We look forward to meeting you.
Closing Date 11th February 2022
Interviews to be held week beginning 21st February 2022.