Community Wealth and Social Value Coordinator
£36,179 - £39,915 per annum plus excellent benefits
Rochdale: with remote working
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 36.25 per week
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Assessment Centre Date: 15 February 2022
They have SMART working arrangements which enables colleagues to work at flexible locations including other company premises, home, and suitable venues.
A career here is much more than just a job. Their employees are at the heart of the local community, proud to help to make Rochdale a great place to live and work. They’ve been a Living Wage Employer since 2013, they were the first Rochdale employer to become a full member of the Greater Manchester Good Employment Charter, and they were the first housing association in the UK to be accredited as a Disability Confident Leader.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Community Wealth & Social Value Co-ordinator, is this role for you?
Working with their Chief Executive and reporting directly to their Head of Strategy the post holder will be working and partnering across internal teams at, external stakeholders and organisations throughout Greater Manchester. The postholder will continue to build on and develop their approach to Social Value, embedding it into all areas of the business, in line with the thematic and geographic priorities set out within Corporate and Social Value Strategies. The postholder will also develop their approach to community wealth building, forging new approaches to develop a people centred approach to local economic development, redirecting wealth back into the local economy, and placing control and benefits into the hands of local people.
Our client is the lead organisation on Social Value across the Greater Manchester Housing Associations. They are looking for someone dynamic who has great negotiation and persuasive skills and ability to network and lead on projects with a wide variety of stakeholders.
The post holder will work collaboratively with colleagues, community and voluntary organisations, statutory agencies, and the private sector in delivering their Social Value commitments, as outlined in their Social Value Strategy; They will also work across the borough to develop strong partnerships with the private sector to develop their CSR profile for the benefit of their communities; and represent them in Greater Manchester Social Value forums.
Does this sound like your next challenge? If so, they would love to hear from you.
Further information is detailed in the Job Profile. They expect you to adopt their values of Responsibility, Equity, Democracy, Pioneering, Open & Honesty, Caring and Pioneering whilst undertaking your role.
In return you will receive a range of fantastic benefits, including:
- SMART working arrangements
- They pay a £6 a week cash allowance to anyone who is working 80% or more on average at home
- Holiday entitlement – 30 days holiday plus all UK bank holidays, with an additional 5 days after completion of five years’ service. Part time employees will receive a pro rata entitlement
- Ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days leave per year
- A quality defined contribution pension scheme, with salary exchange and they match your contributions up to 8%
- Healthcare – automatic enrolment into a health care cash plan, covering optical and dental costs, consultation fees and physio to name but a few.
- You will also have access to an EAP with a 24-hour confidential counselling support for both personal and work-related issues
- Plus, many more….
Please note, interviews and assessment centres have been scheduled to take place on 15 February 2022 and therefore candidates should keep this date free in their diaries to enable them to attend if shortlisted.