We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Community Fundraiser with excellent communication skills and experience of developing strong relationships whilst working towards the achievement of targets.
You will be working for a Hospice in Moggerhanger, Bedfordshire, that provides expert care for life-limiting conditions.
Position: Community Fundraiser
Location: Moggerhanger, Bedford
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £26,500 depending on experience
Benefits: Company pension scheme, 25 days holiday (pro rata), rising to 30 with length of service plus bank holidays, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, enhanced sick pay, corporate discount with hundreds of retailers and services.
Closing date: 8th February 2022
About the role:
As Community Fundraiser you will be responsible for a variety of income streams with a strong focus on recruiting community relationships and developing supporter-led activity.
You will work collaboratively with fundraising colleagues across the directorate to help deliver national income streams (legacies, regular giving, events) and champion and facilitate a consistent and exceptional supporter care experience.
You will have demonstrable success in community fundraising, a solid understanding of supporter led fundraising as well as a passionate and proactive approach to develop fundraising leads that deliver results.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Community fundraising experience including the delivery of supporter led income
- Experience of the recruitment, management and strategic use of volunteers
- An excellent networker, capable of developing relationships with people from a wide variety of backgrounds
- A very strong performance ethic, driven and motivated towards the achievement of targets
- Ability to contribute to a pro-active team culture
- Ability to work from own initiative & independently with an adaptable & flexible approach
- Collaborative team player who is willing to share knowledge and learning openly to create understanding and support
- Ability to manage own time and prioritise to deliver results within agreed timescales
- Confident public speaker
- Driving licence (essential)
If you want more than just a job, apply today!
Join the team and be there when it matters.
Other roles you may have experience of could include Community Fundraiser, Regional Fundraiser, Fundraising Manager, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Corporate Fundraiser, Fundraising Officer, Regional Fundraising, Events Fundraising, etc.