Trainer and Client Advisor
We are looking to recruit a bright, enthusiastic individual to join the friendly and dynamic team at the cutting edge of thinking and practice in supporting and measuring service user change.
As Trainer and Client Advisor you will train a wide variety of clients and support organisations with in-depth help so they can get the best out of the family of evidence-based tools, used for measuring and supporting change when working with people.
Position: Trainer and Client Advisor England & Wales
Location: Home-based with regular travel across England and Wales
Hours: 28-35hrs a week
Salary: £34,292 per annum pro rata
Benefits: Laptop and mobile phone provided for work purposes, generous pension scheme, flexible working arrangements, employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme, 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time)
Closing Date: 7th February 2022
Interviews: 21st and 24th February 2022
The evidence-based outcomes tool touches many aspects of service delivery, from interactions with clients and practitioner skills to supervision and strategic decisions. Facilitating learning through training is a key aspect of the organisation’s work as it is essential to the effective implementation of the tool. The process of implementation can support positive organisational change but needs time and appropriate attention.
You will be a critical part of how clients are supported, through building relationships, delivering training, supporting, and practically helping clients to use the tool.
Main responsibilities include:
- Deliver a range of client training across the region and hold a caseload of clients and support them to implement the evidence-based outcomes tool effectively
- Continuously develop the training offers available to clients
- Develop working relationships with existing clients by using other tools to support clients
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of our e-learning/digital learning offer
- Liaising with other staff to ensure that the clients experience a coordinated and consistent approach
- Delivering training to clients including the Core Course, Licensed Trainer Course
- Providing flexible support to licensed trainers
- Contributing to the development of new courses and resources
- Delivering presentations about the tool both in person and online
- Supporting clients to set up and use the accessible web application
- Supporting the development of new users taking a lead on client relationships and implementation
As Trainer and Client Advisor you will have experience in one of the main service sectors where the evidence-based outcomes tool is widely used, for example, family and children’s services, mental health, homelessness or employability.
You will have:
- Experience, qualifications and/or skills in delivering training
- Consultancy, account management or client-based experience
- Experience in leading engaging presentations
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with staff working at all levels of an organisation
- The ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- A track record of being responsive to needs and as a problem solver
- Good IT skills and able to keep on top of emails and work on the move
As clients are located across the country, there is a requirement for staff to travel to deliver training and meet face to face, once this is permitted again and safe in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic. All travel expenses are paid for and there is a policy around travel, TOIL and flexible working.
The extent of travel varies depending on demand for training, client face to face and internal meetings. The organisation endeavours to use trainers who live nearest to clients and have the benefit of a regional approach but there is an expectation that the post holder will be able to travel around their region with occasional overnight stays. Training is also delivered remotely due to physical distancing measures.
About the Organisation
This innovative, friendly and values-based Social Enterprise works with clients to enable the people they support to achieve their highest potential through developing and supporting a suite of evidence-based outcomes tools for promoting and measuring personal change. The tool is widely used in the 3rd sector, housing, local and health authorities in mental health, homelessness, vulnerable families etc.
The organisation is committed to supporting staff to reach their highest potential and there may be opportunities for development as the organisation continues to grow.
You may also have experience in areas such as, Client Support, On boarding Manager, Client Support Officer, Account Manager, Client Support Manager, Customer Support Manager, Training Support, Implementation Lead, Family and Children’s Services, Mental Health, Homelessness or Employability, Consultant, Consultancy, Change Management, Service Delivery Officer, Service Delivery Manager, Health Care, Social Work, Social Care, Health Care Manager, Health Care Trainer, Social Care Trainer.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES