Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading children's charity in their search for a Senior Individual Giving Executive. Please note this is a 12-month Maternity cover contract.
This role can be home-based or you can work from one of the newly set up hubs (locations across the UK).
As Senior Individual Giving Executive, you will project manage a range of legacy and in memory marketing campaigns in order to acquire new supporters and to nurture existing relationships with supporters. You will be joining a talented and ambitious team, which is tasked with raising funds to transform the lives of children and young people across the UK.
The role would suit a passionate fundraiser with a positive, can-do attitude who is looking to further develop their experience within the sector working for the UK's largest children's charity.
- Manage a range of legacy and in memory campaigns from start to finish across a number of products and channels, including DRTV, Events, Free Will Schemes, Telephone, Direct Mail and Digital to maximise income and engagement from our supporter base and new audiences
- Assist with the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns
- Manage the invoicing process and campaign income and expenditure, create budgets and reforecast
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- To effectively champion Legacy and In memory activities across the organisation
Previous experience within an individual giving role/managing a range of direct marketing campaigns within a fundraising environment is essential for this role. Legacy or In Memory experience isn't essential but desirable. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information. Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.