Residential Team Manager
Location: Yvonne House on Wandsworth Road (SW8 4TE) and Lambeth Walk (SE11 6EE)
Term: FT with a 6-month probationary period
Salary: £35,800 Full Time + £2,000 on-call allowance + pension + work related travel 40 Hours a week Monday to Friday; 35 Days Annual Leave (incl. Bank Holidays); Wellbeing Fund and Therapeutic and Line Management Supervision
As Residential Team Manager you will supervise and manage four full-time staff at Yvonne House, our modern, purpose-built, 9-bed therapeutic residential home where young women are offered a bespoke package of key-work, therapy, and activities to support them to emotional, social and practical independence. The young women have their own studios, and high-spec communal facilities.
You will manage Yvonne House with an experienced co-manager and a highly committed and skilled team.
- Have a commitment to high-quality, outcomes-focussed, person-centred, and therapeutic care for young people in and leaving local authority care.
- Share our values and a similar commitment to inclusive working.
- Meet the Essential Criteria in the Person Specification and feel able to demonstrate this with relevant examples at interview.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate, hardworking and charismatic leader who loves a challenge, has relevant experience and wants to make a BIG difference.
Salary & Benefits
We believe all staff should be paid well for work that delivers excellent services and changes the lives of young people in and leaving care.
As a result we offer:
- Competitive Sector Salary (including options to flex working hours up or down) + Work Related Travel + Pension Contribution
- Generous Annual Leave - 37 Days pro-rata, including Bank Holidays.
- Wellbeing Budget (£25 per month for all staff to encourage self-care)
- Monthly wellbeing time
- Training and Support – online modules, group training and personal training budget
- Line Management and Therapeutic 1:1 Supervision, and Therapeutic Group Supervision monthly
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Closing date for applications: midnight, 24th January 2022
Interviews: w/c 31 January 2022
Start date: early March 2022
To Apply and for more information:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website.
No agencies please.