Individual Giving Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Individual Giving Manager to lead on the development, planning and delivery of all individual giving fundraising activity.
Position: Individual Giving Manager
Location: Home based
Hours: Part-time, 22.5 to 30 hours
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 (pro rata depending on experience)
Contract: One year fixed term with possible extension
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including 35 days per year pro rata (inclusive of bank holidays), Employer Pension contribution of 5%, Death in Service benefits, access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the opportunity for flexible working.
Closing Date: Thursday 27 January
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, so please apply early.
The Individual Giving Manager is responsible for developing a donor retention and acquisition strategy. You will develop inspiring and effective digital and direct marketing fundraising products to engage supporters.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and develop the individual giving and digital fundraising strategy
- Plan and deliver a variety of fundraising products to broaden the charity’s audience base
- Ensure a consistent and engaging supporter experience and journey
- Work with communications and music delivery to identify and maintain engaging stories and content
- Work closely with the Communications and Engagement Officer to maximise digital fundraising through social media channels.
- Manage individual giving income and expenditure budgets for all campaigns
- Develop an insight and evidence led approach to creating new fundraising products
- Set out clear appeal and campaign aims, objectives and KPIs to accurately monitor, respond and evaluate success.
As Individual Giving Manager you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good understanding of how to create and deliver a powerful and compelling case for support, and the creativity to bring appeals to life.
You will have experience of:
- Raising funds through individual giving and/or digital fundraising
- Using e-marketing and/or direct marketing in a charity
- Growing individual giving and/or digital fundraising programmes
- Using CRM and Facebook fundraising
When applying for this role you will be asked to submit a CV and Covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4.
About the Organisation
The charity improves the health and wellbeing of children and adults through the healing power of live music. Every year, professional musicians share live music with over 100,000 people from across the UK, who may not otherwise get to experience it. This includes those living with dementia, mental health problems, or who are seriously ill.
The charity is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes enquiries from everyone and values diversity in the workforce and is committed to safeguarding. This role will require a basic DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) or equivalent check.
You may also have experience in areas such as Fundraising Manager, Individual Giving Manager, Individual Giving Fundraising Manager, Insight, Individual Giving, Individual Giving Fundraiser, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Donor Acquisitions, Income Generation, Income Generation Manager, Major Donor, Partnerships, Disability, Charity, Supporter Engagement, Legacy, Legacy and In Memory, In Memory, Legacy and In Memory Manager, In Memory Fundraiser, Legacy Fundraiser, Marketing, Fundraising Marketing, Digital Marketing.