Salary: £30,451 - £34,728
Full time, Permanent but can offer reduced / Part Time hours
Closing Date: 19th January 2022
Interview Date: 31st January 2022
Can you help our client to empower their customers and increase their independence?
Can you help them to ensure their adapted properties are sustainable and allocated to those households most in need?
Are you currently HCPC registered?
If the answers are yes, they have an excellent opportunity for you to join their dynamic and award-winning organisation!
Our client is a great place to work, they pride themselves on building strong collaborative relationships locally and regionally. They are passionate about not only providing housing and building new homes in Stockport but helping to transform the lives of their customers. They aim to provide comfortable and affordable homes and engage customers and communities. They were incredibly proud to have been ranked Number 1 in the Housing Sector and included in the Top 100 largest companies to work for.
They’re looking for an Occupational Therapist to provide a specialist Occupational Therapy service to customers with a diverse range of complex physical disabilities, in order to maximise their independence, reduce and/or manage risk and improve their quality of life.
Your specialist skills will be utilised in the assessment and provision of specialist/bespoke equipment and major complex adaptations. Working in partnership with other statutory and voluntary agencies, you will enable customers to remain in or return to their preferred accommodation.
They’re looking for someone:
- With a degree or diploma of the College of Occupational Therapy
- That’s Currently registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC)
- Has experience in the assessment of need for both minor and major adaptations, as well as standard and specialist equipment
- Who can complete and review detailed care plans and risk assessments
- Who has the ability to drive and access to a vehicle available to use at work
They also value hybrid working arrangements and you will have the opportunity to shape and agree how you work between office and home to suit both your own and the business needs. We’re also flexible with the hours of work and whilst the role ideally is full time, they’re happy to consider part time applicants too. They can look to offer 2.5-5 days for the right candidate (salary would be pro rata depending on hours).
They offer some a competitive salary and some excellent benefits including;
- Access to a generous GMPF pension scheme, including life cover
- Personal Growth - Access to learning and development opportunities enabling you to maximise your strengths and utilise your talents
- Generous annual leave entitlement 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to purchase an additional 5 days leave
It is important to them that they have a diverse workforce, representative of the communities they work in. Equality, diversity and inclusion is important to them and they like to acknowledge that everyone is different. They’re always looking to improve diversity within their teams and across the group, so they would welcome any applications from any underrepresented groups.