North East England
The CSJ Foundation was born out of the Centre for Social Justice (CSJ), an independent think tank, established to put social justice at the heart of British politics. The CSJ studies the root causes of Britain’s acute social problems in partnership with their Alliance of over 500 grassroot charities and people affected by poverty.
We are committed to ensuring the voices of grassroots charities are elevated to national decision makers.
We are looking for a Regional Manager to set-up and lead our new office covering the North East of England.
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus Bank Holidays and additional time off between Christmas and New Year)
- Pension plan with employer contribution of 3%
- Flexible working conditions
- Tenancy deposit and season ticket loan scheme
- Excellent team culture
If you are a proven leader from a charity background and are passionate about tackling poverty and making a difference to people’s lives, this is a tremendous opportunity to do just that.
This is a rare chance to build our new office from the ground up and you will discover ample support and autonomy. You will implement your excellent leadership style and expertise to establish a culture of success from day one and help us fight poverty across the region.
So, if this sounds like your calling, we want your enthusiasm and together we can make a genuine difference to countless peoples’ lives. Apply today!
As the Regional Manager, you will establish and head up our new office in the North East, implementing our work across the region.
Building and maintaining relationships across the North East, you will manage our network of frontline poverty-fighting charities, social enterprises and local government workers.
You will engage in correspondence with local organisations and communities, ensuring our work developing and campaigning for policy and legal changes is guided and shaped by frontline charity work.
Additionally, you will grow and maintain a network of funders and supporters across the North East to support our work in the region.
Your role will also involve:
- Representing the CSJ Foundation in a wide range of meetings
- Working closely with other regional offices to share learning and strengthen connections
- Assisting in the design and delivery of events and conferences
To be considered as the Regional Manager, you will need:
- Experience in a senior role and knowledge of how to lead
- Experience of working in, or closely with, small and/or medium sized charities
- A good understanding of the voluntary and social enterprise sector
- To be passionate about tackling poverty and changing people’s lives
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of personal integrity
Other organisations may call this role Regional Supervisor, Regional Engagement Manager, Regional Hub Manager, Charitable Hub Manager, Philanthropy Manager, Charitable Operations Manager, Strategic Partnerships Manager, Partnerships Manager, or Hub Manager.
The closing date for applications is the 30 January 2022.
Please note, we may recruit before the closing date if the right candidate is found.
Webrecruit and The Centre for Social Justice are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want your next step to be an infinitely rewarding one as a Regional Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.