Are you a HR Advisor with experience of working in the higher education sector?
I am working with a London University who are looking to recruit a pro active HR Advisor on an initial 6 -month fixed term contract. You will be part of a small HR team that reports into the HR Manager and supports the Law School and Professional Services.
This HR Advisor job which is paying £34,000 pro rata will play a key role by leading on a number of important duties. Some of these include:
- Advising Managers on maternity/adoption/paternity cases
- Managing the recruitment process for the Law School using TalentLink
- Supporting and leading on employee relation cases
- Helping with Job Evaluations of new roles, reviewing changes in the responsibilities of the post-holder
- Promoting Learning and Development within the department
The type of candidate that would suit this position is one that is a true HR generalist. You will need to be able to build strong relationships, work collaboratively and is well organised.
This 6-month HR Advisor role will allow someone to work remotely and from the University's central London campus.
It would be very advantageous to have worked for a University previously as you will be asked to make an immediate impact in the role.
For more information on this exciting HR position, please get in touch at email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.