If you enjoy working in a motivated and supportive team where you feel valued and want to know you are contributing to the incredible work of the Hospice, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for an experienced fundraising manager with the ability to lead teams and manage a broad range of income streams including legacies, community, events, lottery and individual giving. Your significant experience in fundraising and your excellent leadership skills will enable you to develop and deliver strategies to grow and develop our income.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to discounts and offers from the UK's most popular retailers and service providers
- Working hours will be considered from 30 hours per week (four days) up to full time 37.5 hours (five days) Monday - Friday, working hours to be discussed at interview
- Permanent position
- Support the Events Fundraiser to develop and deliver the portfolio of events, overseeing risk management and compliance and ensuring strong ROI
- Lead on insight and analysis to create strong supporter journeys across the teams and increase LTV
- Ensuring the lottery operation complies with all legislation and that there are clear plans for growth
- To build our legacy pipeline, developing strong legacy marketing plans and prioritising stewardship
- Support the community team to continue growing community income through engagement and retention
- To develop team budgets, report on progress and provide leadership and management to the team.
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience across a variety of fundraising income streams
- The ability to lead and develop strong teams to meet targets
- Excellent communication skills and a strategic approach
Do you want to have the satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to Bristol’s only adult hospice? Use your passion and skills to make a real difference and join a much-loved Bristol charity with its huge supporter base and in return you will get that feel-good factor.
We believe in equality of opportunity and understand the value of a diverse mix of talented people that is representative of our community. We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender or disability.
For more information please download the job description or contact Sarah Allen-Gunn, Head of Fundraising and Marketing: email@example.com
Due to the Christmas period interviews to take place between the 5th - 12th January.