Fundraiser (Business Development)
When a child is diagnosed with cancer life becomes full of fear, for them and their family. Fear of treatment, but also of families being torn apart, overwhelming money worries, of having nowhere to turn, no one to talk to. At Young Lives vs Cancer, we help families find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them. And you could be a part of the team making it happen.
You'll play a key role in a small team of creative legends, working closely with colleagues across Young Lives vs Cancer to secure exciting new corporate partnerships. From charity of the year to sponsorship, cause related marketing (commercial/brand partnerships) to strategic partnerships, you will be a result driven individual who thrives on building new relationships.
• You’ll be someone who enjoys networking, building relationships (internally and externally) and who has a natural flare for storytelling and creative writing.
• You’ll be super organised and great at keeping on top of things in a busy, fast-paced environment.
• You'll be ambitious and hungry to deliver significant income growth for Young Lives vs Cancer from corporate partnerships.
• You will have a passion for creativity, with the ability to continuously think innovatively and you’ll be able to build solid relationships across the charity.
• But most important of all is a passion for your work and for helping children and young people, and their families, find the strength to face whatever cancer throws at them.
This post is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
What we offer:
In return for your commitment, we offer a great reward package, which includes generous annual leave entitlement, pension scheme and season ticket loan.
About Young Lives vs Cancer
We are always looking for talented people from all backgrounds, to join us and help improve the lives of children and young people with cancer and their families. We particularly want to encourage people from under-represented groups to step forward and apply to work or volunteer with Young Lives vs Cancer.
Young Lives vs Cancer is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Salary: £30,106 per annum
Closing Date: 6 December 2021
Interview Date: 7 December 2021
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Fundraiser, Fundraiser, Fundraising, Charity, Not for Profit, Third Sector, Volunteer Management, Business Development, Legacy, Fundraiser, Volunteer, Charities etc.
Ref: 105 024