Working at Carers Trust Solihull allows you to make a real difference to the lives of family carers of all ages and gain a host of other benefits too. All our employees bring something unique to our organisation and we value their contribution. We are passionate about the work that we do and need equally committed members on our team to help us achieve those goals.
We are a charity that provides free help and support to unpaid carers of all ages across the Solihull Borough. We offer:
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Emotional Support
- Carers Assessments, Support and Contingency Planning
- Training and Workshops
- Events and Activities to support carers respite
- Carers Support and Peer Groups
- Mentoring and Befriending
- One to One and Group Work
- Carers Cards
Our aim is to equip, support and upskill our carers to help support and maintain a healthy life balance through their caring role and to help increase their knowledge and understanding.
Benefits of working with Carers Trust Solihull include:
- Pension – in excess of statutory requirements
- Generous sick pay
- Flexible working – in excess of statutory requirements
- Accrual of Annual leave days
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling Service
- Bank Holiday Concessionary day
- Investment in staff training and development
We aim to deliver quality support that responds to the needs of carers of all ages and backgrounds throughout Solihull.
We respect carers as equal partners and work together with other organisations to maximise support to enable carers to remain emotionally and physically well and have equal access to fulfilled lives.
Carers voices will be heard as we work together to influence lasting change.
Our Values are to be:
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND for a link to our YOUTUBE CHANNEL where you can view a range of videos with CARERS OF ALL AGES.
PLEASE NOTE: The video link below features a recent film with Young Adult Carers; other carers including Adult Carers are featured on our YouTube Channel.