Our client are looking for a dedicated individual to work in their customer care team, to ensure their supporters are well looked after and have the best possible experience with the organisation.
Main Workbase: Stevenage SG1 (Full office based in COVID-19 risk-assessed premises)
Hours of work: Full time (37.5 hours plus unpaid breaks)
Line Manager: Data Executive
Salary: £17,907-£18,803 per annum
The organisation in the UK
The UK provides over 100 specialist volunteers to crew the hospital ship ‘Africa Mercy’ each year, and provides financial resources for surgeries, healthcare, education and local partnership – bringing immediate relief to thousands of individuals and leaving a sustainable legacy of hope and healing in every nation they visit.
This individual will have excellent attention to detail and be able to manage multiple priorities at the same time to provide outstanding administration support to their Engagement and Philanthropy teams. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to use their skills and experience with an organisation that has a tangible impact on those in need.
- Handle all incoming enquiries through phone, post and online; provide an extremely high quality and consistent level of customer service.
- General office support such as answering the phones and door, franking outgoing post and organise courier services.
- Send out correspondence and products according to the relevant supporter journey, in a timely way.
- Input all data to the database, Salesforce, ensuring thorough, accurate and compliant information.
- Process gifts from individuals or organisations in a timely and prioritised manner, adding all additional and useful information such as Gift Aid information, phone numbers and updated addresses.
- Utilise formulae and run pre-written macros within Excel to manipulate data ready for import to Salesforce.
- Assist with legacy administration duties, such as liaising with solicitors, updating database and filing paperwork.
- Assist with administration duties for events, conferences and other new business opportunities.
- Provide general administration support to managers such as booking meeting rooms, ordering catering, booking travel and creating purchase orders.
- Be fully cross-trained to cover others as required.
- Other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the line manager or Head of Department
- Post holder will actively follow the charity's UK policies and four core values.
Please note: this role is not suitable for home-working. The successful applicant will be required to work from their COVID secure, risk-assessed premises in Stevenage.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing + 1 day with each year of service, up to 30 days annual leave
- Christmas shutdown
- Up to 7% Employer pension contribution
- Travel and training loans
- Free parking onsite
Closing date: 9am on Friday 7th January 2022.
How to apply:
Please click 'Apply' and follow the job board process. You will receive an email from CHM Recruit containing the Job Description and further information on how to apply for the role. Please note that although you may be asked by the job board to upload a CV, you are not applying at this stage.
They are an equal opportunities employer. They welcome applications from all individuals and value diversity in their workforce.
Candidates will be asked to declare any ‘unspent convictions’, and eligible roles may require a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
No agencies please.