A Professional Body for Health, offering very flexible hybrid working options plus generous annual leave has an opportunity to join their established team as a Invited Review Manager (Regulatory Case Manager).
They are looking for a talented individual with strong experience of case management, report writing and working with stakeholders to join a dedicated and supportive team working to improve healthcare across the UK. You will ensure that Invited Reviews are fit for purpose and meet the needs of service users plus stakeholders. Acting as the lead during Invited Review visits and managing the performance of the review team to ensure effective information gathering and analysis. Drafting, editing and managing the production of complex and detailed review reports.
Working with Panel members, Association Leads, and the Chair of the Invited Review Mechanism, who can provide subject matter expertise, senior healthcare personnel (e.g. Medical Directors, CEOs) from commissioning organisations, and surgeons under review.
Key experience and skills you will bring to the role:
- Experience of complex case/performance review management
- experience of drafting and editing complex reports
- Knowledge of regulatory systems and processes
- highly developed negotiating and influencing skills
- Ability to analyse and understand complex issues
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Highly organised with an ability to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Keen to get out once a month to various healthcare locations
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.