A leading medical membership organisation in the heart of London are expanding the team and looking to recruit a Trainee Services Coordinator on a full time, permanent basis, to effectively provide a high level of customer service to medical healthcare trainees who are undertaking professional development activities.
You will be joining a supportive, welcoming team and will have the opportunity to gain experience in a leading medical education body. The organisation can offer flexible working hours, part remote working and excellent benefits and exceptional training for this role
As the Trainee Services Coordinator, you will hold a number of duties within this position, including the following;
* Managing the enrolment process for medical healthcare trainees requiring specialist knowledge of regulations and eligibility requirements.
* Providing high quality and timely advice and guidance via email, telephone and face to face, to trainees, trainers and others seeking advice from the department.
* Supporting the process of recommending trainees for certification by producing reports and liaising with committee members
* Handling applications for other areas of training for medical healthcare professionals
* Liaising with stakeholders regarding processes, procedures and regulatory requirements
* Providing assistance to a number of committees
To be considered, you will be a highly engaging individual and you should have a good amount of experience in a busy customer-facing environment. This role would suit you if you have experience in an education or training environment and you may have knowledge of CPD, qualifications, quality assurance processes, assessments, or education administration.
You will also need be someone who can pick up new process and information quickly and is confident with IT systems.
You'll stand out even further, if you have experience working in a medical or healthcare related organisation but this is not essential.
To show your interest, please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference number J76003DT.
Closing date: Monday 6th December 9am
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.