MQ has been voted as the next Deutsche Bank Charity of the Year 2022-2023 with an aim to raise £3m over the next two years to fund and champion world-class mental health research. This role will be the partnership lead, working in house with the Deutsche Bank CSR team and internally with the MQ project team to potentially deliver their most impactful partnership yet.
Job Title: MQ Deustche Bank Partnership Lead
Time Commitment: 5 days a week with flexible working options (2 year contract)
Based at: Mainly Office based between MQ Office, London, EC1Y 0TH (1+ days a month) and Deutsche Bank’s City office, EC2N 2DB (2-3 days a week)
Reporting to: Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 pro rata
Job Purpose Summary:
We are seeking a driven, creative and passionate individual with previous experience in delivering corporate partnerships to lead this unparalleled opportunity. In return, this role will mean the successful applicant will not only be responsible for delivering, hopefully, the most successful Charity of the Year partnership for Deustche Bank but also play a key role in catalysing MQ’s rapid income growth. Measures of success will not only include the SMART goals set for the partnership during its two years but also, in collaboration with the wider MQ Philanthropy and Marketing Teams, its legacy impact, including the securing of future partnerships and individual supporters.
- To plan and deliver the MQ Deutsche Bank Charity of the Year partnership over the next two years
- Work as the project lead in the partnership to raise £3m over two years and engage Deutsche Bank employees in a range of diverse volunteering, strategic and fundraising activities
- Be the main point of contact for the partnership, building relationships with Deutsche Bank employees throughout, engaging across all divisions and seniorities
- Lead the Charity of the Year partnership to meet ambitious fundraising targets and deliver high levels of diverse employee engagement
- Work closely with the Deutsche Bank CSR Manager and internal MQ Deutsche Bank project team (Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships, Head of Marketing, Community and Challenge Events Manager and Community and Challenge Events Co-ordinator) and other MQ staff to project plan and deliver the partnership day to day
- Create and implement exciting national and international fundraising opportunities to engage the appetite’s of employees across Deutsche Bank’s London and Birmingham offices
- Plan and manage multiple engagement events and volunteering opportunities for Deustche Bank employees across the partnership
- Identify ways for Deutsche Bank employees to offer their skills, knowledge and passion with strategic projects at MQ
- Build strong, long-term relationships with Deutsche Bank employees and maximise all opportunities for the partnership
- Think innovatively to develop new ideas for engagement, utilising the captive audience to test creative fundraising and volunteering
- Develop messaging to communicate the partnership across the bank and engage employees of all levels in activities throughout the two years
- Update on progress against targets on at least a monthly basis to the CSR Team and MQ leadership, producing clear reports and reflections against KPIs
- Work collaboratively with MQ colleagues to identify and maximise opportunities to find and secure introductions to new partners and individual supporters
- Keep MQ’s central database up to date with all corporate and prospect actions
- Provide other support to the team as and when required
If you would like to apply for this position, please read the attached Job Description in additional documents before clicking the apply button and attaching your C.V. and covering letter, it will be sent automatically to us.
No agencies please.