We are hiring a Tier 1 Client Support Specialist to join our UK team. This position will support clients globally and will work Monday through Friday (with some weekend coverage) for forty (40) hours per week. Generally, you will be working from 09:00 GMT – 17:30 GMT.
The role combines a diverse set of responsibilities, including: responding to client requests for help on the phone or via email; assisting new clients to get started with our software including the migration of their supporter records and setup of their Engaging Networks accounts; developing client support materials; and encouraging our client community to engage with us and with each other. We need to find someone that will work pro-actively and creatively to ensure that clients get the most out of our software. The objective of our client support is never just to answer a question, but rather to help a client solve a problem, and achieve success.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- providing telephone and email support to clients who have questions about the use of our software
- providing support for data migration from other systems
- troubleshooting for bugs and errors
- helping clients to adopt ‘best practices’ based on our extensive experience working with thousands of advocacy and fundraising campaigns
- running individual and group training sessions covering all products and services
- writing and recording support materials for posting to our community website and for integration into our software
As a fast-growing company, we will have opportunities for your further career growth as the company expands, and as you demonstrate the value of your work. As growth in our client base continues, we fully expect to grow the Client Support team. We are committed to professional development for everyone at Engaging Networks.
Engaging Networks is a dynamic business. Everyone on the team supports our entrepreneurial approach to meeting company objectives. This means helping and supporting the work of others, and acknowledging that hard work is an essential ingredient to the success of any growing business. Some of the more specific requirements are listed below.
The Client Support Specialist will need to bring a wide range of skills to the position. We are looking for someone who: has a passion for software and the Internet; is a good problem solver; has excellent interpersonal skills; is patient and empathetic toward clients; can express themselves clearly, both verbally and in writing; and is willing to take initiative.
The specific qualifications that we require are:
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new concepts and ideas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as strong critical thinking, logical problem-solving ability, and a willingness to learn
- Ability to use and explain technology
- Experience working with nonprofits, or knowledge of the nonprofit sector
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Some nice to haves:
- Proficiency in coding HTML and CSS
- Prior experience working with the Engaging Networks platform
- Previous work experience in providing tech support for a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform