Key responsibilities will include:
- Business Development: Enhancing the current offer and stimulating new investment into the Scheme. Exploring new investment models for the Scheme to support its sustainability.
- Scheme Management: Maintaining, developing and managing relationships with the existing portfolio of Scheme members and those undergoing the process.
- Relationship building: Identifying, researching and targeting organisations as prospective Scheme holders.
- Profile and reach: Reviewing organisational assessments and organising award events.
- Digital Development: Developing a dedicated webspace for the Quality Mark Scheme with a directory of organisations that currently hold the Quality Mark at either Achieved or Working Towards level. Identifying opportunities to monetise web profiling and advertising for organisations. Also exploring digital solutions to improve processes related to the Scheme.