Are you a qualified mental health practitioner? Do you have experience of having complex mental health related conversations with staff/beneficiaries at every level?
With flexibility on offer and both part time and full time options considered, this is an exciting opportunity to join an international children's charity as Wellbeing Manager on a fixed term contract basis for 4 months.
As Wellbeing Manager, you will be providing one to one support to staff across the charity (both within the UK and internationally) that need mental health support, referring them to relevant external providers and supporting them throughout the process. You will be pivotal in ensuring the quality delivery of external psychological support services, including trauma-focussed screening and treatment programmes.
- Having 1:1 conversations with staff who need mental health support, directing them to services as appropriate, providing interim support while they navigate the systems or waiting lists. (This does not include in-house counselling or psychotherapy sessions)
- Support the co-ordination, delivery and monitoring of in-house trauma support programme
- Provide support to the Mental Health First Aiders, creating a highly trained and supported network
- Contract manage and review current wellbeing providers, ensuring high quality delivery that meets staff needs and ensures value for money
- Conduct case reviews
- Work on organisation-wide wellbeing communications such as designing a wellbeing hub on the internal intranet, accessing wellbeing support and resources including writing articles, blogs and toolkits.
You will be a qualified mental health practitioner on one of the associated professional registers, e.g. HCPC, BACP, UKCP with experienced in having complex mental health related conversations with staff and providing 1:1 mental health support. Please apply with your CV today!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.