Harris Hill are excited to be working exclusively with a wonderful social welfare organisation that use music therapy at its core. They are looking for a brand new Events Manager.
You will be an experienced and confident events manager, who is detail orientated, fast paced and a multitasker. You will be creative, approachable, and professional and have the natural drive to build relationships with and grow our network of supporters. It is also vital that you are passionate for our music therapy delivery, have empathy for our beneficiaries and their families and believe that music can truly make a difference.
Don't worry, you don't need to be musical, but you do need to be able to work cross-organisationally with colleagues in all areas of the charity from music therapists to communications to the finance team and beyond.
3 best things about the job:
- You will be joining an award-winning events team, with sector leading music awards show and many other industry events
- You will be working with the creme de la creme of the music industry
- You will be working on a broad spectrum of diverse and growing range of fundraising events in the sector
To apply for this role you will need experience of:
- Highly proficient project manager to aide effective stakeholder engagement with cross organisational teams i.e. comms and marketing, media agencies, finance teams
- Experience in producing high quality & high profile events
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Dagmara and send her a CV at Harris hill on email@example.com or call her on 02078207315.
The hiring manager is seeing candidates as their applications come in so please get in touch asap.
Salary is £36,000 - £37,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.