Are you a Head of Finance seeking to work for a well-known Arts school in London? I am working closely with an arts school seeking an experienced Head of Finance such as yourself for a 6-month fixed term contract starting as soon as possible. You will be responsible for managing all the day to day financial administration, grant administration, and payroll activities. You will be reporting in to the Chief Operating Officer supporting with the strategic financial and operational functions of the school.
- Manage operational financial controls and implement changes where necessary
- Work closely with budget holders preparing the school's annual budget
- Support the COO with strategic plans and ensure all compliance is checked across all areas of the school
- Lead strategic financial planning, modelling and analysis, including developing a long term financial strategy with the senior leadership team
- Manage and monitor payroll system and cash flow
- Ensure key relationships are maintained with auditors and investors
- Review school spend and grant income
- Monitor the processing of donations to ensure Gift Aid claims are made accurately and promptly
- Prepare monthly management accounts and budget-holder reports
As the Head of Finance, you will be will be fully qualified or close to completion towards their ACCA or CIMA equivalent. Management experience is required as this position will have two direct reports. You will have worked in a similar organisation prior within a charity or not for profit organisation and a passion for the arts. You must be confident with strategic planning, producing budgets and forecasts as well as the ability to take a lead on the financial year end. To be considered for the Head of Finance position you will need to have proven track record of working within a strategic finance role.
This fixed term contract role is to start as soon as possible and financial modelling and budgeting experience is required. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to email@example.com
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.