Job Title: Evaluation Impact and Learning Manager
Reporting to: Director of Programmes
Contract Term: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes based (flexible & agile arrangements offered)
Salary: £36,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours
The Evaluation Impact and learning Manager will be crucial in ensuring that this charity is able to articulate and evaluate its impact and to demonstrate the effectiveness and value of its programmes.
This is an exciting time to join this organisation as it has gone through growth and change in the past 3 years. With the growing awareness of the charity’s work, the role of the Evaluation & Learning Manager is becoming increasingly important to ensure that they have robust impact data to support their message and to drive decision making.
The purpose of the role is to create an evidence-based culture and embed evaluation into the work of the organisation. You will help shape the future of the charity by working with colleagues across the charity, ensuring that impact and evaluation guides improvement and innovation.
Undertaking or commissioning research to support the development of an evidence-based approach, the post-holder will work across all teams, including fundraising and campaigning, to produce learning to support the delivery of the key strategic aims of the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of theory of change across the organisation working closely with colleagues in Investment & Partnerships to design programmes fit for investment and roll out
- Develop and implement an evaluation, impact and learning framework for the charity’s programmes that is rolled out for use by all relevant staff, and collated centrally
- Lead the annual survey What matters? to become a sector-leading insight into real-time and changing priorities and barriers for spinal cord injured people and their families
- Undertake and/or commission qualitative and quantitative research to support programme and project development, and to inform both advocacy and campaigns
- Produce data and analysis on the impact of the work of charity’s services for the Annual Report, ensuring that is suitable for a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Support communications and campaigns to build research and evaluation products to communicate and engage audiences including market research case studies and video, for sharing web and social and external media platforms.
Closing date: 1 November 2021
Interviews: 9 November 2021
To Apply and for More Information:
To find out more, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to complete your application for this position.
The charity is committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and promoting equality and diversity in its own policies, practices and procedures and in those areas in which it has influence.
No CV’s or agencies please.