Do you want to make a difference to the lives of people who are affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence?
Splitz Support service is an innovative charity which delivers services across the South West for victims, their families and perpetrators of domestic abuse and victims of sexual violence. With significant and increasing demand of our services, the organisation needs to grow its income generation capabilities to support the service expansion.
We are seeking an ambitious, experienced and innovative Fundraising Professional to lead and grow the income generation function for the organization. This is a perfect role for a dynamic self-starter who wants to build their own team and make income generation an important part of the charity’s new future.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Enable the Charity to realize its vision, mission and strategic ambitions through the development and delivery of a range of voluntary income generation streams.
- Begin the development of the income generation function for Splitz, and contribute to the organisations new strategy and brand.
- Develop a core range of income streams including community engagement, corporate relationships, a calendar of events and a donor acquisition campaigns.
- Work with the CEO to accelerate new income streams and ensure they are adequately resourced for sustainable development.
- Develop supporter packages and campaigns and ensure a positive supporter experience which facilitates repeat activity.
- Work with the PR function and CEO to develop new brand and website and to ensure the maximum publicity for all generation activities.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience of managing multiple income streams with front line focus on supporter relations including community, corporate, events, etc.
- Evidence of professional development, particularly in a fundraising or marketing subject.
- Experience in a team leader or management position.
- Experience of developing income streams from conception to successful implementation.
- Experience of recruiting and managing volunteers,
- Experience of working in a highly sensitive Charity environment, health or social care, or other service setting.
- Demonstrable strong written and verbal communication skills; to be able to write strategies, reports, deliver presentations, and to communicate with and influence stakeholders in a clear and effective way.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills and ability to both support, influence and inspire others.
Please download the full Job Description and Person Specification for more information on the role.
We have 105 staff and a burgeoning team of volunteers working across the South West providing responsive, victim focused and trauma informed support. The role of the Fundraising Manager will be to engage and involve staff and volunteers with income generation activities, and to lead the