Head of Innovation and Partnerships
We are looking for a Head of Innovations and Partnerships to join the organisation as a senior member of the Business Development Team. You will help explore opportunities for growth, develop existing services and strategically manage relationships with key stakeholders. This role will specifically focus on engaging with National Health Service colleagues.
Position: Head of Innovation and Partnerships – Health Services
Location: London Bridge
Hours: 39 (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £50,520 rising to £51,468 after 1 year and successful probation
Closing Date: 15th November. However, we recommend that you apply at your earliest convenience as applications are being screened as they are received, so the role my close earlier than stated.
The Performance and Development Directorate drives the quality assurance of current delivery and designs innovative new services. They continuously seek to achieve improvement and innovation to optimise outcomes for the people who use the services.
The main purpose of the role is to drive innovation and generate income to support integrated health and care delivery, to progress opportunities to builder new partnerships and to create a holistic quality assured offer.
The Head of Innovation and Partnerships, will take ideas from inception and to the point of delivery, working as part of business development and with operation and performance teams and take a leading role in external facing engagement to bring new players and investment on board to work on physical and mention health service delivery
As Head of Innovations and Partnerships, you will have experience of driving strong income growth via different channels including at least one of the following: local authorities/NHS Trusts, CCGs, GP Federations/grant giving institutions
You will have:
- A natural ability to create and nurture new, high-value strategic partnerships
- The ability to develop and implement strategy and formulate operational plans including KPIs
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Commercial acumen with experience of setting and managing budgets, and delivering against targets
- A broad understanding of the policy, operational and economic and financial environment for the charity sector
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately
- A track record of developing new business from inception to delivery using a collaborative approach
So if you want to work for an organisation that offers a culture of learning and development, with access to an extensive range of learning and development opportunities as well as genuine career progression… apply today!
- Holiday allowance of 25days/195hours per annum plus 8days/62.4hours public holidays (pro rata)
- Company Pension
- Learning and Development Opportunities (including career progression opportunities across services and departments, a full 9-month induction providing an understanding of all practices and policies to support your career if applicable, a foundation knowledge to attain a Skills for Care Certificate
- Rewards exclusive membership (Rewards is the staff wellbeing and benefits scheme which provides access to fantastic retail discounts, recognise a colleague eCards etc.)
- Access to a range of health and wellbeing support tools including Employee Assistance Programme with Clinical Supervision and flexible working (including holiday trading and TOIL)
- Other benefits such as Eye care vouchers, Travel/Season Ticket Loans and Cycle to work scheme (with up to 40% savings on a new bike).
- If applicable to the role, support you on joining the existing ASYE (Assisted and Supported Year in Employment) programme if you are interested and fit the criteria.
About the Organisation
The charity supports adults and children in crisis across London and the surrounding regions by campaigning and advocating nationally on the issues that affect them. This includes victims of modern slavery, women and children who have experienced domestic abuse, young care leavers and older people.
The organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults, children and young people who are potentially at risk, and therefore expect all staff and volunteers to do the same. All staff are required to undertake internal and external safeguarding training throughout their employment.
Applications from candidates with lived experience are welcomed, the organisation is proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
You may also have experience in areas such as Innovations, Innovations and Partnerships, Head of Innovations, Head of Partnerships, Innovations and Partnerships Manager, Partnerships and Innovations Manager, Head of Partnership and Development, Healthcare Innovation and Partnerships, Head of Service, Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships, Head of Operational Delivery, Head of Marketing and Partnerships, Strategic Partnerships Manager, Head of Income Generation, Head of Fundraising, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Income Generation Manager, Fundraising Manager, Director of Fundraising, Director Income Generation, Income, Income Generation, Income Generation and Partnerships, Health Care, Social Care, Business Development, Major Giving, Major Donor, Individual Giving, Bid Writing, Bid, Charity.