Senior Community Evaluation Officer
RHS office in London or RHS Garden Wisley in Surrey with regular travel
(Also ability to work from home)
Join our Schools and Communities Team
The RHS is a national charity with a mission to inspire everyone to grow, as it is vital to our wellbeing, the environment and the happiness of us all.
Through our programmes we provide support to schools and community groups both digitally and face to face through volunteer networks and outreach teams. This includes providing resources, exciting initiatives and projects, a training programme and reward and recognition.
The role of Senior Community Evaluation Officer
This is an exciting time to join our team and be a pivotal part of how we monitor and evaluate the impact of RHS schools and community programmes.
The insights and understanding that you create will enable us to develop our activities, placing people’s needs and feedback at the centre of our programme development.
We’re looking for someone who has proven experience in designing and implementing impact and evaluation frameworks and has developed processes for gathering and evaluating both quantitative and qualitative data through multiple methods such as surveys and focus groups.
The successful candidate will have line management experience, as well as exceptional communication and written skills, in order to clearly communicate insights and findings in a clear and informative way. They will also need to be confident in working with multiple stakeholders and manage their time efficiently to ensure they are supporting the team as required.
- The RHS provides a number of great benefits for employees including:
- Free parking for staff working at one of the five gardens
- Free access to all RHS Gardens and Flower Shows
- 20% discount on all RHS Retail
- Discounted food and drink from the catering outlets at the gardens
- Employee discounts at high street retailer and cash back scheme
- 25 days’ holiday (increasing to 28 and 30 with service)
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension with employers’ contribution, which increases with length of service
- Employee Assistance Programme for staff and immediate family
- Monthly Garden magazine and access to gardening advice
- Sponsorship for external studies
The RHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all personnel to share in this commitment. We are an inclusive employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
For the full job description and person specification, please visit our website via the link
The closing date for applications is Sunday 7th October 2021.