Director of Marketing & Partnerships
Locality is the national membership network for community organisations. Our goal is simple: to help local community organisations be the best that they can be and to create a supportive environment for their work.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing & Partnerships to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and innovative communications and marketing professional with experience of running an integrated marketing function within a multi-disciplinary organisation.
- Salary of £63,462 - £76,261 inclusive of London Weighting
- Flexible working and home working options
- 25 days’ holiday
- Three grace days between Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contribute to the future of the organisation as part of our Senior Management Team
Joining the Senior Management Team, you will have the chance to make a real impact by designing and leading successful integrated communications and marketing campaigns with equality and social justice at their heart.
So, if you’re looking to do some real good with your career and join an organisation that believes in the power of community, we want to hear from you.
As our Director of Marketing and Partnerships, you will lead our marketing and communications function and develop new partnerships so we can grow our network, achieve our influencing goals and develop income streams.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will lead and develop our successful, integrated communications and marketing campaigns to raise our profile. You will lead on the development and delivery of our digital strategy, enabling us to expand the reach of our work and develop our external profile.
Additionally, you will develop and manage key external partnerships, seeking out new business development opportunities and co-ordinate all organisational events, including our annual convention.
To join us as the Director of Marketing & Partnerships, you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in developing, leading and managing successful organisational marketing, brand and communications strategies, including digital, with the enthusiasm to develop and implement new ideas
- Strong strategic planning and project management skills gained from working at a senior level
- An understanding of charity and campaigning work, including public affairs campaigning
- The ability to act as a senior leader in building and developing new partnerships and relationships to enhance our work and build our income streams
An understanding and experience of impact measurement and reporting would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of developing and delivering marketing consultancy projects.
We expect the role to be full-time, however, in line with our flexible working policies, if you would like to suggest alternative arrangements, just let us know.
The closing date for applications is 10am on the 1st November 2021.
Webrecruit and Locality are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Director, Head of Marketing and Communications, Brand Director, Communications Director, Marketing and Partnerships Director, or Head of Marketing.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Director of Marketing & Partnerships, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.