Do you want to work for a top 10 charity fighting injustice and social inequality? Opportunity for a Corporate Fundraising specialist to join a team with ambitious plans for growth.
The TPP Fundraising and Development team is delighted to once again partner with one of the UK's best-known faith-based organisations, to support the search to a Corporate Partnerships Manager vacancy. Working as part of a team with ambitious plans for growth, this role will manage two Corporate Fundraisers, and will work to develop and implement a strategy for substantially growing the Corporate Fundraising programme.
The charity provides a wide range of services - for children, the elderly, those trapped in modern-day slavery, homeless people, those seeking employment, those struggling with debt and people fighting addiction. Specifically, you will:
* Develop and tailor cases for support, proposals and packages for corporate supporters to generate project and programme funding, sponsorship, employee fundraising, Charity of the Year partnerships.
* Identify new corporate prospects whose brand and values align with the charity, securing partnerships which add value and build on existing local relationships, where appropriate.
* Build excellent relationships, and work collaboratively, with staff across the organisation, as well as with external contacts and stakeholders in order to develop and manage corporate fundraising and corporate engagement plans.
* Ensure opportunities to support our mission and raise brand awareness of The Salvation Army are maximised through our corporate partnerships such as through volunteering, gifts in kind and engagement with the challenge events team.
* Represent The Salvation Army to potential partners and funders at all levels within organisations and be capable of presenting, negotiating and securing effective, multi-year partnerships and sustaining them over time.
* Have strong donor relationship management and cultivation skills at all levels including senior executives within corporates.
An effective leader, you will manage the Corporate Fundraising team and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of successfully growing corporate income streams. You will have a dynamic, entrepreneurial and results driven approach to work, excellent client management skills, commercial acumen and strong attention to detail.
For more information about this fantastic, career-defining opportunity, please send your CV through in response to this advert in the first instance. A TPP consultant will then reply with further details about the role, organisation and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.