The LookOut in Hyde Park
Created in March 2017, The Royal Parks is a charity that supports and manages 5,000 acres of historic and precious parkland across London. Millions of Londoners and tourists visit our beautiful sites, which offer unparalleled opportunities for enjoyment, exploration and healthy living in the heart of the capital, as well as a refuge for nature.
We look after eight of London’s largest open spaces; Hyde Park, The Green, Richmond, Greenwich, St James’s, Bushy and The Regent’s Parks, and Kensington Gardens. We also manage other important open spaces in the capital including Brompton Cemetery, Victoria Tower Gardens, Canning Green and Poet’s Corner.
We are now seeking a talented Database Manager to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of £35,762 - £43,223 per annum, depending on experience
- 26 days’ annual leave, plus public holidays
- Pension scheme (up to 10% employer contribution)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Health Cash Plan and Private Health Insurance
This is the ideal role for a proven Salesforce Administrator with a background in the not-for-profit sector and significant database experience to develop their career with our exciting charity.
You’ll be playing a critical role in delivering our data strategy, supporter stewardship and insights reporting to support our fundraising strategy. You will be looking to advance your career in the charity sector and take on more responsibility.
Located within Hyde Park, you couldn’t ask for a more serene office space as you play an active role in helping us continue to provide amazing parks for the people of London, upholding the best of heritage, nature and wellbeing along the way.
As the Database Manager, you will support our fundraising, marketing and communications activity through the effective design and implementation of a data strategy and the management of our Salesforce CRM system.
Managing and maintaining our Salesforce system and all related data, you will ensure it is relevant, GDPR compliant, accurate and up to date and maximise the efficiency of the system.
Working with the Digital Team Lead and the IT team to review CRM requirements, you will own the vision, roadmap and metrics for our data capability. You will manage data imports and ensure we comply with data privacy rules, as well as providing analytic, reporting and campaign selection support to our teams.
To join us as a Database Manager, you will need:
- A demonstrable track record of success in managing a database in the non-profit sector with knowledge of Code of Fundraising Practise
- Experience of managing GDPR and PECR compliance
- Experience of data import, export, segmentation and reporting using a variety of data manipulation tools including Data Loader, Excel Connector and Import Wizard
- Understanding and experience of marketing channels, tools and strategies to deliver supporter journeys, communications, engagement and ultimately, donations
- Experience with technical solutions across systems and departments
- Experience working in fundraising and/or a fundraising environment
- Experience as a Salesforce Systems Administrator
A Salesforce Administrator Certification ADM 201 and/or a Salesforce Cloud certification would be beneficial.
Previous experience as a Marketing Data Expert with demonstrable experience in CRM and/or data insight would also be desirable. Experience in a marketing-led role within a complex organisation or charity would be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Salesforce Administrator, Database Administrator, DBA, Razors Edge Administrator, or Data Manager.
Webrecruit and The Royal Parks are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Database Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.