Up to £38,478 per annum
Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
We are building a brighter future and we want you to be part of it!
Community Housing is going through an exciting period of change as we redesign services around the things that matter to customers.
If you are committed to delivering high quality customer services, see improvement and change as a necessity and want to be part of something brilliant, then you’re in the right place.
An opportunity has arisen for an Allocations Manager with our Housing team. You’ll have the opportunity to support the Head of Service with the development and implementation of organisation and team strategies and lead a team to deliver a high quality, customer focussed service.
The role is based at our Head Office in Kidderminster with the opportunity to work from home with our hybrid working model.
We’re looking for a great team-player, and an individual who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong relationship and people management skills.
- Experience of management level delivering property management and lettings in a social housing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet conflicting demands.
- Proven Change Management skills.
There couldn’t be a better time to join the company, we have a new Chief Executive, a new Chair and a new Corporate Plan but we have over 20 years experience to help deliver the very best for our customers.
Closing date for completed applications: 27th October 2021.
Interviews to be held w/c 8th November 2021