Centre / Hub Manager
£42,013 per annum
Hours per week: 40
Employment type: Permanent
Our client is an ambitious and well-established housing group with deep roots in their three heartlands of Liverpool, St Helens and Warrington.
Their charitable arm is committed in supporting the development of stronger communities; creating connected, independent and sustainable neighbourhoods, through empowering people to achieve their full potential. Dedicated to their staff, families and communities, striving for happy and healthy lives for all.
The Foundation has distinct programmes to support employment and skills, health and wellbeing, financial and digital inclusion, and young people. They are expanding their programmes and are recruiting across all disciplines.
They are looking for dynamic and compassionate workers who enjoy developing their own skills alongside enabling their clients to grow, achieve and succeed. Are you a team player who would thrive within this inclusive culture? If yes, they want to hear from you.
About the role:
Their Hub is a state-of-the-art youth and community hub, delivering a range of youth work programmes and interventions, alongside a vibrant commercial adult health and wellbeing offer.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the Hub, providing leadership and support to operational managers.
- To deliver continued sustainable growth and income through Hub’s Commercial Growth and Income Plan.
- To develop and implement a strategy for the long term commercial viability of the Hub.
- To ensure youth work activities are delivered in line with their Foundation Outcomes Framework for young people.
- To ensure that relevant Health and Safety and Safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to and embedded to deliver effective and safe services and operations.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- HND/Degree/Management qualification to Level 7 or appropriate experience.
- Demonstrates a track record of generating income through attracting external funding, in kind support and match funding.
- Track record of managing youth and community focussed programmes and initiatives.
- Experienced in stakeholder management including funding bodies and social investment partners.
- Be passionate, committed and self-motivated to inspire others to change.
*Due to the nature of this role, any offers made will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
What they offer:
In return for your hard work, they can offer you a modern workplace that is challenging, supportive and gives you room to grow your skills along with:
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company Pension Scheme – Employer contribution of 6%
- Company life assurance