We are looking for an exceptional Team Leader to work with a conservation charity, enabling people and communities to improve their health, prospects and outdoor places.
Our client is a conservation charity working with community volunteers to deliver practical solutions to the real life challenges they face, their activities have a lasting impact on people’s health, prospects and outdoor spaces.
Position: Team Leader
Location: Working across the Humber & East Yorkshire region
Salary: £21,500 - £23,500.
Hours: 35 hours/week – Monday – Friday. With occasional weekend and evening work.
Benefits: 31 days holiday, plus bank holidays, pension scheme, tax free childcare, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme, development leave, flexible working, life assurance, Bupa Health cash plan.
Closing Date: 31st October, 2021
Interviews: W/C 8th November, 2021
About the Role:
As Team Leader for this fantastic charity you will be responsible for the day to day leadership of a team within the Humber and East Yorkshire region. You will line manage a team of 3 full time Project Officers, with scope for further recruitment and/or trainee positions.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead, engage and develop a team, driving performance and developing talent
- Contribute to operational plans and outputs
- Oversee the maintenance of the charity’s resources
- Coordinate the risk assessment process for the local team
- Manage the success of local projects by record keeping, analysing management information, producing and providing written reports
- Contribute to the delivery of a compelling volunteer proposition that makes it easy to volunteer for the charity in the local area
- Contribute to the regional Business Development Pipeline
We are looking for an experienced, results focused leader to relentlessly focus on delivering the charity’s goals for their beneficiaries, volunteers and customers.
As Team Leader you will also bring with you the following key skills and experience:
- Experience of leading a team including recruitment and performance management
- Managing budgets and resources
- Managing and promoting volunteering
- Recognising and developing new business opportunities
- Delivering successful initiatives within a grant funded structure
- Experience of partnership working
If you feel you can bring the skills and passion to this exciting role, then apply today!
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Volunteer Manager, Charity Manager, Team Leader, Fundraising Manager, Grants Manager, Volunteer Coordinator, Business Development Lead, Conservation, Project Manager, Project Leader, Senior Project Manager, Programme Manager, Service Manager, Not-For-Profit, Charity, Etc.