Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you an experienced internal recruiter that is motivated by finding the best people to support the needs of an organisation? Are you passionate about seeing children released from poverty in Jesus’ name?
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to work as part of the HR team overseeing the full-cycle recruitment of skilled individuals that will help to further the charity’s work.
At the heart of organisations ministry is a relentless passion to act on faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. The work is Christ centred, child focused, and church based.
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location: Office-based in Fleet, with great flexibility for home working
Salary: £28,520 pa (within the grade £28,520 - £34,510 pa)
Hours: Full-time 35 hours per week
Benefits: Enhanced pension scheme, 25 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays, non-contributory pension scheme (10% employer contribution), enhanced holiday allowance, Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance (on completion of probation period), Income Protection & Group Life cover.
Closing Date: 5th November 10am
About the Role
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work collaboratively to support the acquisition of people with the skills and attributes needed to uphold the organisations Christian ethos and culture; and accomplish its mission to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Actively maintain and promote the charity’s Christian ethos and values
- Right people in the right place at the right time to meet the organisations outcomes
- A positive candidate journey
- Effective reporting on recruitment
This is an office-based role (with great flexibility for home working) in a modern, ‘agile’ office with free parking, just a 15-minute walk from Fleet station.
To flourish in this role, you’ll need:
- Internal recruiter experience
- Knowledge of UK/EU recruitment legislation
- Sourcing candidates experience
- Interviewing skills
- Excellent communication skills
You need to be:
- Personally committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of the work.
- Deeply connected to the organisations ministry to children.
- Aligned to the organisations cultural attributes.
- A ‘people person’.
- Creative, innovative and flexible.
- An ability to extend kindness, consideration and respect in all circumstances.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as our client reserves the right to change the closing date of their vacancies. Late applications may be considered.
Please note that our client can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity to maintain a pool of talent and recruit for roles. Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
Other roles you may have experience of could include Talent Acquisition Partner, Talent Acquisition Manager, Onsite Recruitment, Talent Acquisition Lead, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Acquisition Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, HR Talent Controller, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, HR & Talent Officer, Human Resources Talent Officer, HR and Talent Partner, HR and Talent Lead, Recruitment and HR, HR, Human Resources, HR Officer, HR Advisor, Resourcing Specialist, Recruitment Specialist, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Officer, Resourcing, Recruitment, Recruitment Officer, In-house Recruiter, Internal Recruitment, Internal Recruiter, Charity, NFP, Not for Profit, Faith, Church, Christian, HR & Talent Advisor, Recruiter, Onsite Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Advisor.