Income Recovery Senior Account Manager (Rent / Debt / Money Advice)
£31,000 per annum
Trowbridge and surrounding areas - Flexible working opportunities
Full time (37 hrs)
Closing date: midnight, 17 October 2021
Interview date: w/c 25 October 2021 (interviews will be held via video link)
The purpose of this role is to coordinate the delivery of a high quality and robust rent debt and money advice service to all our clients customers.
It has the following main responsibilities;
- Managing a portfolio of rent arrears cases that require senior involvement to prevent customers losing their home and contributing to our neighbourhoods being great places to live.
- Representing the organisation in Court, dealing with Solicitors, advocates and other agencies to secure the best outcome for our client.
- Providing the technical expertise in tenancy law and rent recovery procedures to the Income recovery team, whilst supporting the Income & Lettings manager to drive through excellent customer service with a passion for continuous improvement.
What they need
For this role you’ll need to have the following skills and experience;
- GCSE Maths and English at level C or above or equivalent
- Experience in an income recovery/financial inclusion role, ideally with people on low incomes
- Expertise in housing and tenancy law and approaches to rent arrears recovery for all tenancies
- Sound demonstrable knowledge of all legal and court proceedings pertaining to rent arrears recovery
- Sound, up to date working knowledge of housing benefit, Universal Credit and other state benefits