A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, to join a charity with a fantastic brand, and who campaign for an important cause, to deliver a variety of marketing campaigns both online and offline, for an initial 9-month contract.
You will join a talented, creative team who push boundaries, and work collaboratively cross-divisionally to deliver amazing campaigns.
You will be a great communicator with a track record of planning and implementing multiple projects and campaigns to meet strict deadlines, plus an interest and desire to develop knowledge and experience of a range of communications disciplines, in particular marketing and digital.
The role will also involve delivery of the Marketing Coordinator’s own communications projects. Specifically:
- To help develop and deliver marketing activity, across a range of disciplines in order to promote campaigns, products and services.
- To oversee the creative briefing process, working closely with the in-house studio and commissioners.
- To evaluate marketing activity undertaken in order to inform future activity.
- To support with the project management and delivery of complex campaigns.
- To contribute to the Communication Directorate’s purpose of ensuring that all communication is of an appropriate high standard, consistent with the charity’s brand identity.
Salary: £25,201- £29,685 (dependent on experience)
Contract: 9 month FTC- with the possibility for extension. Full-time hours.
Location: Hybrid-working, with at least one day per week in the London office.
Firm deadline Friday 22nd October, however please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.
Please email your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org start the conversation and find out more about the opportunity!