Are you an experienced researcher that is motivated by providing detailed information to help achieve goals? Are you passionate about seeing children released for poverty in Jesus’ name?
We are looking for a Partnership Researcher to help the Partnerships team provide research profiles, manage databases and build reports in order to support the work of the Regional and Major Donor teams.
At the heart of the charity’s ministry is a relentless passion to act on faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty. The work is Christ centred, child focused, and church based.
Position: Partnership Researcher
Location: Flexi-working in Fleet, Hampshire, or home-based if travel to office is too far
Salary: £23,850 (within the grade £23,850 - £30,020 pa)
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9.00-17.00
Benefits: Enhanced pension scheme with 10% employer contribution, equivalent of 5 normal working weeks' annual leave a year, plus normal bank holidays, Dental Insurance, Income Protection and Group Life cover on appointment.
Closing Date: 20th October 2021 at 10am
Interview Date: W/C 1st November 2021
About the Role
As Partnership Researcher, you’ll work in our Partnership Support team to provide the Regional and Major Donor teams the resources they need to cultivate existing and new relationships with major donors and prospects, churches, MPs, and Christian event organisers. You will identify and subsequently research high net worth individuals, MPs, prospective churches, and events, providing detailed and relevant profiles for the team. You will also devise research projects, develop databases, and undertake data analysis that will contribute to the development of realistic fundraising strategies that will enable Compassion UK to significantly grow income, thereby releasing more children from poverty.
- Actively maintain and promote the charity’s Christian ethos and values
- Provide research profiles for the Partnerships teams
- Management of CRM and databases
To flourish in this role, you’ll need:
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very good Excel skills
- Knowledge of the church
- Ability to innovate and use your initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Education to A-Level standard
- Core office/administrative skills
We need you to be…
- Personally committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the charity’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work.
- Deeply connected to organisations ministry to children
- Aligned to the charity’s cultural attributes
- A great listener and communicator
- Creative, innovative and flexible
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to keep all research, conversations and communications with major donors confidential
- Able to work to deadlines and work extended/flexible hours if required
Please note the charity can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity and as such the Occupational Requirement for an active Christian faith is justified under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
You may have experience in areas such as Partnership Research, Prospect Research, Prospect Researcher, Senior Prospect Researcher, Junior Prospect Researcher, Interim Prospect Researcher, Prospect Research Manager, Prospect Research Executive, Prospect Researcher and Supporter Insight, Partnerships and Commercialisation Executive, Corporate Partnerships Researcher, Researcher/Analyst, Partnerships, Research Associate, Junior Research Associate, Partnership Development Manager, Senior Partnerships Manager.