Imperial College London is consistently ranked among the top universities in the world and the Business School is a key player in business education, offering a full range of courses and degrees.
Executive Education at Imperial College Business School combines Imperial's capabilities in science and technology with deep connections to industry to bring you the future of business, today.
They deliver multi-mode on-campus, virtual and online programmes in topics spanning technology, innovation, leadership, health, sustainability and finance.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibility over the following:
- Lead and manage the key relationship with the School's digital agency.
- Devise and implement digital marketing strategies and integrated tactical plans in line with the School's strategic objectives and appropriate for the target audiences.
- Develop existing technology e.g. Salesforce CRM, Pardot and new digital technology to support our growth and enhance our efficiency.
- Work alongside relevant stakeholders across the Business School, external media agencies and strategic partners on a range of tactics to build channel performance, drive traffic and reach revenue targets.
- Work closely with the PR & Communications Manager.
- Manage full digital marketing budget / spend and report on budget spend, alongside the Director.
- Develop digital campaigns, including e-mail marketing campaigns, for all programmes to achieve and exceed the agreed target numbers.
- Report on digital channel performance including traffic, KPIs, engagement and ROI.
- Understand in detail the programme portfolio (e.g. target market, content / process / benefits / entry requirements).
The Successful Applicant
- Considerable proven experience in digital marketing and ecommerce.
- Significant project management and / or account relationship management experience, coordinating internal activities to meet deadlines and delivery expectations of external clients.
- Significant experience of working with media agencies and third-party suppliers.
- Experience of working in a large complex organisation, preferably in the professional services sector such as consulting firms, as well as broad commercial awareness.
- Experience in email marketing, content management system and database management.
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) and Pardot (email marketing automation tool).
- An excellent understanding of digital marketing tools, techniques and disciplines spanning multiple platforms.
- Strong relationship development, communication and listening skills to build excellent working relationships with clients, partners, suppliers and colleagues.
- Desirable: sector knowledge of Higher Education, Business Schools or Executive education.
What's on Offer
- £49,000 - £59,000 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Blend of home and office working, with their offices located in South Kensington.
- Additional finance, health and wellbeing benefits.
- 12 month maternity cover contract to start beginning of November 2021.
Interviews to be held 14th/15th October 2021.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPSZJN0920213601824Z