This is an exciting opportunity to drive forward the aspirations of our client, a nature conservation charity to have more impact in Saving Nature. With various strands of work requiring overview, collaboration, research and future vision, this is a great opportunity to play a leadership role demonstrating the potential benefits of change whilst ensuring work is outcome-driven and evidence of need and impact integrated.
Programme Manager - Part-Time (Flexible in UK)
Location: Flexible in UK
Salary: £32,400.00 - £35,944.00 Pro Rata
Hours: 30hrs per week
Benefits: Pension, 26 days Annual Leave (pro-rata), Life Assurance
Contract: Until 31st March 2023
What’s the role about
It is about ensuring that different but related strands of their education work develop towards a common goal and have the right impact assessment tools in place.
You will be researching (past and present models) and co-ordinating information from multiple projects, which in turn have their own Project Managers and governance in place. Therefore, you should have excellent communication skills, be able to use research & insight to draw conclusions, and be able to collect and integrate relevant external data that helps create a comprehensive picture of their opportunities now and in the future.
You will make strategic links with partners who can add value to what they deliver and understand the opportunities and potential issues therein.
What they need from you
- Experience of working to a standard project management approach (eg the charity's Project Management Framework, Prince II)
- Experience of benefits realisation planning.
- Experience of building relationships that help support partnership working
- Experience of managing complex or multiple projects and/or programmes with immovable deadlines.
- Ability to see the big picture and ask insightful questions
- Understanding of costs and budget management
- Highly proficient in MS Office Systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm and adaptability to ensure that a complex programme of works is delivered on time and delivers the best outcomes for nature.
- Project Management Qualification
- Experience of working with external stakeholders
- Experience of developing and working in partnerships to achieve shared outcomes.
- An understanding of the education systems is not required in this role.
Closing date: 23:59, 18 October 2021
Please click 'Apply’ - you will be prompted to complete a short CHM Recruit form before being redirected to complete your online application for this position.
This charity is an equal opportunities employer.
No agencies please.