Individual Giving Fundraiser
Location: Yeovil or Taunton based – although flexible working from home while COVID restrictions are in place
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £24,619 per annum
Patients and their families, staff, volunteers, and supporters are at the heart of this charity.
The charity is looking to appoint an experienced and talented Individual Giving specialist to join their dynamic fundraising team. You will focus mainly on creating and delivering supporter retention and development campaigns and providing a first-class supporter experience.
Working with the Individual Giving Manager, you will help drive engagement and maximise income from key income streams, including: In Memory, Appeals and Regular Giving. This includes, but is not limited to, creating campaign concepts and copy, stewardship of specific audiences, and coordinating data segmentation and contact schedules – all with the aim of supporting sustainable, long term programme growth.
You’ll be as comfortable manipulating data as you are at creating great fundraising content and have a working knowledge of digital fundraising and stewardship options and how they can be deployed to enhance the supporter journey and experience.
So, if you are an experienced and dynamic Individual Giving fundraiser, with a proactive and creative approach to working, used to juggling multiple priorities and passionate about delivering the best supporter experience possible then the charity would love to hear from you. No two days will be the same, but you can guarantee that you will get huge satisfaction from supporting the hospice team to help make each day count for patients and their families in Somerset.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering results in a fundraising setting, with particular emphasis on Individual Giving
- Experience of delivering high quality supporter/customer care to build long term relationships
- Outstanding copywriting skills, able to adapt organisational messages to suit audience
- Highly developed organisational skills; able to juggle and prioritise tasks
- Experience of using CRM databases, particularly to enhance the supporter/customer experience
What the charity offers
In return the hospice offer a rewarding role in a stimulating and positive working environment, with active support for training and opportunities to develop new skills, while knowing that you are helping to make each day count for individuals and families in Somerset.
- Auto-enrolment for eligible staff in workplace pension scheme
- Initial 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) pro rata, increasing dependent on length of service.
- Eligibility for NHS discounts – Blue Light Card
- Free car parking.
- Confidential and free 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family offering:
- Legal, Financial and Medical Information and Advice
- A Vitality & Wellbeing health portal
Closing date: 11th October 2021
Interviews: w/c 18th October 2021
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form where you can find out more information and complete your application by following the instructions.
No agencies please.