Scheme Manager (Retirement Living)
Part Time (15 hours per week)
Salary £11,110 (15 hours per week)
Our client are a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home they can afford.
They work right across the Oxford to Cambridge Arc, and own or manage over 19,000 homes. As one of the top 25 Housing Association developers in the country, they remain committed to delivering high-quality affordable housing to those who need it the most.
Their work in retirement living is no exception. They believe in creating modern communities where over-55s can live in desirable, social, and independent spaces. Safe in the knowledge that they have extra tailored care and support available if it’s needed. This is all possible thanks to their dedicated and passionate retirement living team. A team that you could be part of.
They are currently looking for a Retirement Living Scheme Manager to deliver a high quality, responsive service that meets the needs of customers living in and applying for Housing within their Retirement Living scheme in Daventry.
What you will be doing:
- Providing appropriate management of the service and the scheme including a small number of Supported Housing properties.
- Ensuring the scheme provides homes for people of varying needs whilst maintaining a reasonable balance that facilitates a healthy and vibrant community.
- Carrying out all housing related tasks related to void management, including pre-allocations, sign-ups and relevant tenancy action.
- Managing other supported housing properties within Northamptonshire (for approx 5 hours per week)
They’d love to meet someone with:
- Experience working with vulnerable people with a supporting approach to the needs of older people
- A strong customer service focus and a track record of managing customer expectations
- The ability to use MS Word, Excel, Outlook and new IT systems with training.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Confidence to work in a busy and demanding environment while remaining calm and focused.
- Previous experience of working in a Supported/Retirement Living setting would be ideal but is not essential.
Amongst what our client offer you is:
- A competitive salary of £11,110 (15 hours per week)
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Free life assurance
- Access to an extensive suite of wellbeing services and tools including a digital gym
- Opportunities for learning and development
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced DBS application and this will need to be returned and verified by bpha before a start date can be provided.
Closing date: 19th October
Our client reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that they have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis they would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.