We are looking for an Operations Executive to get involved in the full breadth of the day-to-day activity of a busy charity.
Our client is a compassionate, dynamic and community-focused charity working to alleviate poverty caused by problem debt and lack of financial capability. If you are passionate about helping people, then this role could be for you. It is much more than just a job - you'll get to see peoples' lives changed and dignity restored!
Internal Job Title: Operations Executive
Location: Flexible between central London (South Kensington) and home based, some travel between local branches may be required.
Salary: £22,500 – 25,000p.a. depending on experience
Benefits: 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), 3-6% pension contribution depending on service
Contract type: Full time, permanent
Closing Date: 19th October 2021
About the Role:
As Operations Executive you will provide vital operational support including; client onboarding, triaging and appointment administration; supporting volunteers including recruitment and training coordination; administering client grants and basic bookkeeping; and general administration.
You will report directly to the Head of Operations and be a key member of the central services team. You will have exposure to all aspects of the charity’s work. You will input directly into the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices to ensure the charity can realise their mission and support clients.
You will be an extremely well organised and competent individual, with either personal or professional experience of helping others and a passion for working with the most marginalised in society. You will be a problem-solver with a pro-active ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working on your own initiative
You will need to bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Great communication skills, with an ability to respond to multiple enquires across several mediums
- Effective writing skills, a good telephone and video call manner
- Demonstrable time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Interest in and attention to detail
- A desire to be a part of a team supporting emotionally and/or physically vulnerable individuals many of whom who may be dealing with complex needs
- A proficiency in IT and enjoy troubleshooting, along with a strong command of the Microsoft office suite and an enthusiasm for testing new software and ways of working
- A strong ability to show empathy, compassion and patience
- Proven ability to work in a cooperative and flexible manner within a team ethos and a willingness to ‘muck-in’
Above all else our client is looking for an individual who is keen to support and play their part in implementing their vision and be an enthusiastic advocate of the work they do to alleviate poverty. They are a faith based charity and although being a practicing Christian is not an occupational requirement, they are looking for someone that is comfortable with their Christian ethos and champion its core values. If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Office Manager, Administration Manager, Executive Assistant, Operations Manager, Office Coordinator, Administration Coordinator, Office Coordinator, Charity Operations, Front Office, Facilities etc.