Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a children charity in their search for the Senior Individual Giving Executive. This will be a maternity cover for 9-12 months.
Senior Individual Giving Executive will project manage a range of legacy and in memory marketing campaigns in order to acquire new supporters and to nurture existing relationships with supporters. You will be joining a talented and ambitious team, which is tasked with raising funds to transform the lives of children and young people across the UK.
The role would suit a passionate fundraiser with a positive, can-do attitude who is looking to further develop their experience within the sector working for the UK's largest children's charity.
Key responsibilities :
* Manage a range of legacy and in memory campaigns from start to finish across a number of products and channels, including DRTV, Events, Free Will Schemes, Telephone, Direct Mail and Digital to maximise income and engagement from our supporter base and new audiences
* Assist with the analysis, evaluation and reporting of campaigns
* Manage the invoicing process and campaign income and expenditure, create budgets and reforecast
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* To effectively champion Legacy and In memory activities across the organisation
Previous experience within an individual giving role/managing a range of direct marketing campaigns within a fundraising environment is essential for this role. Legacy or In Memory experience isn't essential but desirable.
Location London with flexible working options
Contract 9-12 months FTC
Salary - 26,966 - 35,294
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207315. This role will firmly close on13th October at 8am. Only successful candidates will be contacted