About the role
An international medical charity dedicated to improving the health and lives of children across the globe are looking for a Part-Time Database Officer.
As the Database Officer, you will join the Data and Supporter Care Team on a 22.5 hours per week basis for at least four months until January 2022. This role will support the Database Manager as well as the wider team over the busy Christmas period in ensuring that all income-generating activities are run through the database and the database is accurate and compliant.
If you are an experienced Database Officer or have relevant experience in maintaining an accurate and compliant Raiser's Edge database, then we would love to hear from you.
For this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience working on Raiser's Edge or a similar CRM, ideally within a charitable organisation. Ideally to include importing and using Importacular templates.
* Ability to work under pressure, and manage a busy and sometimes competing workload.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of working with data
* Experience of using Excel, including using formula and functions such as sort, filter, VLOOKUPs, Pivot Table etc.
* Confidence working with and cleaning larger data sets.
* Experience of using Microsoft Word and Outlook
* Desire for continual improvement and learning
This role is for at least 4 months starting on 21st October. Flexible working days are offered, with the 22.5 hours a week spread across preferably 3 days of your choice. Aside from travel to the London office on two core days of the month, you can opt to either work remotely or at the office.
I am reviewing CV's as and when I am receiving them so if you are keen to apply please do so today!
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn't quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.