Customer Engagement Manager - Housing (Hybrid Working)
Salary: £36,500 - £43,500 per annum (depending on skills and experience) + car allowance and excellent benefits
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex
Hours: Full Time, 35 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
Are you passionate about amazing customer engagement and putting our clients' customers at the heart of everything you do?
Are you looking for a new role where you can really make a meaningful difference every day?
They have an exciting opportunity for a Resident Engagement Manager to join their team in Southend-On-Sea.
You will be their champion for customer voice, effectively employing techniques of engaging with their residents. You’ll be empowering them to deliver key scrutiny activities and supporting them to hold them to account.
About the job – what does it involve?
- Empowering, supporting the work with the Federation of Estuary Residents to shape and influence decision making.
- Understanding their customers better.
- Supporting and empowering the scrutiny role of the FER to hold them to account.
- Expanding resident engagement.
- Developing customer insight information to tailor communication and use feedback data to influence and inform decisions.
- Supporting the Director of Customer Services with the delivery of the Customer Voice objective in the new Customer Strategy.
About you – what they’re looking for:
- Experience of empowering and supporting resident scrutiny panels – understanding of governance function and holding the organisation to account.
- Experience of community development.
- Experience of TPAS accreditation.
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Knowledge of performance management and standards required to deliver an amazing customer service.
- Experience of good communication skills using digital platforms.
- Team working, with internal and external partners / customers.
- Ability to adapt communication style to a diverse range of audiences.
- Positive attitude and can-do approach.
They offer a range of benefits including flexible/agile working; a generous pension scheme; healthcare cash plan; Cyclescheme and season ticket loans. Further to this you can expect 26 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), a tailored induction programme and ongoing investment in your personal development.
So, do you think this is for you? Are you ready for the challenge? Well if you are, they would love you to apply.
*Please note we reserve the right to close the vacancy early in the event of a high volume of applications being received*
#Southend-On-Sea #essex #housing #CustomerService #recruitment #recruiting #careers #hiring #CustomerEngagement #ResidentInvolvement