Challenge Fundraising Manager
Are you passionate about creating opportunities for others to test their limits in the name of fundraising?
Does managing challenges within the UK and overseas sound like your dream role? We are recruiting for a Challenges Fundraising Manager to work as an important contributor to the charity’s ambitious growth objectives in releasing more children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
Position: Challenges Fundraising Manager
Location: Home-based or from our office in Fleet Hampshire
Salary: Within the grade £33,900 to £40,090 pa
Hours: 35 hours per week over a flexible working pattern Monday – Friday 9.00-17.00. Some evening and weekend working will be required
Benefits: Enhanced pension scheme with 10% employer contribution, equivalent of 5 normal working weeks' annual leave a year, plus normal bank holidays, Dental Insurance, Income Protection and Group Life cover on appointment.
Closing Date: 11th October 2021
Interview Date: 18th October 2021
About the Role
As Challenges Fundraising Manager, you’ll work across the partnerships directorate to lead and grow the community here in the UK and on overseas challenge trips. You will work proactively and innovatively to manage existing challenge initiatives as well as setting up new and exciting opportunities for supporters to test their limits in the name of fundraising. The challenges work is an important contributor to the ambitious growth objectives in releasing more children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Actively maintain and promote the charity’s Christian ethos and values
- Lead and grow the Challenges pathway supplying fulfilling experiences for participants and delivering success
- Efficient management and reporting of the challenge events programme
- Work within the Volunteering unit
- Manage and develop the challenge events programme in the UK and oversea
To flourish in this role, you’ll need:
- Significant professional experience of successfully designing and delivering Challenges fundraising events in the UK or overseas.
- Professional experience of developing and delivering innovative strategic fundraising plans.
- Previous experience of engaging and motivating challenge participants with infectious enthusiasm.
- Professional experience project managing in a fundraising environment.
- Experience working in a customer relations role.
- Experience in a results-driven organisation.
- Core office/administrative skills.
- Educated to at least A level standard.
We need you to be…
Personally, committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the charity’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work.
Please note the charity can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity and as such the Occupational Requirement for an active Christian faith is justified under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
You may have experience in areas such as Challenge, Challenge Fundraising, Challenge Fundraiser, Challenge Fundraising Officer, Challenge Fundraising Coordinator, Challenge Fundraising Executive, Challenge Fund, Programme, Community, Partnerships, Partnerships Manager, Partnerships Fundraising, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Specialist, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Regional Fundraiser, Church, Faith, Christian, Charity, Challenge Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Manager, Events Fundraiser, Event Fundraising Manager, Events Manager.