Resourcing Specialist – Operations and Advice
Burford, Oxfordshire or Radcliffe, Greater Manchester (with some home working)
Blue Cross are one of the UK’s leading rehoming organisations for animals. We support sick, injured and homeless pets and care for more than 40,000 animals every year through our rehoming, veterinary and education programmes.
Now, we’re looking for a Resourcing Specialist to join us on a permanent, full-time basis with at least two days either at our Burford or Radcliffe office.
- Salary of circa £28,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Life insurance (after probationary period)
- Employee assistance programme, including a 24/7 confidential counselling line, support with personal issues and financial advice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye Tests
- Flexible working
- Enhanced parental/maternity/paternity leave, holiday exchange, volunteer days and sabbatical leave
- Long service awards and Blue Cross Spirit Awards
- Develop your career with a charity that’s been supporting animals since 1897
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to join our small but perfectly formed, Talent & Resourcing team and advance your career with our growing, amazing charity.
It’s an exciting time to join the Blue Cross Digital Team. In this new role, you will have the chance to broaden your skillset and excel in an environment where you can see the difference you make every day.
So, if you like variety in your day-to-day working routine, and are looking for a position where you can have a positive impact and contribute to our ongoing success, this is the role for you.
As a Resourcing Specialist, you will manage the end-to-end recruitment process whilst providing expert advice and guidance to our hiring managers.
Identifying, organising and initiating recruitment advertising activity, you will write compelling and engaging job adverts and utilise job boards and social media channels to advertise vacancies and attract candidates.
You will assist hiring managers in preparing and conducting interviews, create offer letters and contracts, manage all recruitment related paperwork including induction packs, and welcome successful candidates to the Blue Cross.
To join us as a Resourcing Specialist, you will need:
- Previous experience of working within recruitment
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and supporting multiple teams
- Proven administration skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- To be IT literate with MS Office and web-based databases and platforms
- A proven track record of prioritising and organising work and projects
Previous experience of administering Assessment and/or Development Centres would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of writing website and social media content. Experience of recruiting via different talent streams such as apprenticeships, kickstart and traineeships etc. would also be advantageous.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
The salary for this role is a Grade: 4.2
Other organisations may call this role Recruitment Consultant, Resourcing Advisor, Recruitment Resourcer, Recruiter, Talent Attraction Consultant, Recruitment Advisor, or Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Blue Cross holds inclusion as a core organisational value. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified, experienced and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity. We actively embrace our differences and know that it is our differences that make us unique. You are very welcome at Blue Cross, without the need to hide any part of who you are.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Resourcing Specialist, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.