Research and Evaluation Manager
London, EC1 (with flexible home working)
We’re The Mix, a charity that provides free, confidential support for young people aged under 25. We believe all young people should be able to make informed choices about their physical and mental wellbeing so that they can live the lives they choose.
Life is tough, we know that. But support doesn’t have to be. That’s why we’re here to take on the embarrassing problems, weird questions and please-don’t-make-me-say-it-out-loud thoughts that people under 25 have.
We’re now looking for a Research and Evaluation Manager to join us on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Salary of £35,000 per annum
- 35 days’ holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Flexible and remote working available
- Eyecare vouchers
- Life assurance
- Weekly staff socials, plus Summer and Christmas Party
- Colleague of the month – awarded half a day extra annual leave
- Central London location
- Clinical supervision offered for front line services staff
- Coaching environment
- Learning, development and training options
This is the ideal role for a research, data analysis or evaluation professional to advance their career with our leading youth-focused organisation.
In this engaging role, you will have the chance to grow and develop professionally within a friendly and supportive environment, whilst helping us to grow and develop our insight and knowledge.
This is an exciting opportunity to help us to develop our systems and deliver our strategic objectives more effectively to young people across the UK. So, if you are eager for a new challenge and are ready to make a difference, apply today!
As the Research and Evaluation Manager, you will collect and analyse data to create internal and external facing reports to help us better understand young people and raise our profile as an expert in young people and mental health.
Focusing on, and analysing data, your duties will include conducting surveys, research, monitoring performance against KPIs, the evaluation of services and communicating information to key stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Data, Research and Evaluation, you will also be responsible for managing the Data Officer, team development and performance management.
Specifically, you will:
- Implement a monitoring and evaluation strategy to improve existing reporting
- Deliver The Mix impact report showcasing organisational impact
- Ensure internal teams have access to data, research and dashboards
- Be responsible for service data collection to build a robust service user data set
- Design and manage evaluations and research projects
- Monitor performance against KPIs
To be considered as a Research and Evaluation Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a role focusing on research, data analysis or evaluation
- Experience with designing evaluations and/or research projects
- Experience in quantitative data analysis using statistical packages, interpreting results and report writing
- Knowledge of research and evaluation methodologies, GDPR and other rules and legislation concerning data, identity and privacy
- Experience in data collection and project management
- Excellent planning, problem solving and organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Competency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and other databases
Proficiency in extracting information from Google Analytics and Salesforce would be beneficial to your application, as would experience of using Tableau or PowerBI.
We are dedicated to equal opportunities and equality within our organisation. As part of your application, we will ask you to complete an equality and diversity form. This is voluntary and will not affect your application, however, it will support our diversity policy and make our organisation stronger and more representative of our diverse society.
Other organisations may call this role Data Manager, Research and Evaluation Manager, Data and Evaluation Manager. Data Insight Manager, Data & Insights Manager, Insight Manager, Recruitment Research Manager, or Data Insight Analytics Manager.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Research and Evaluation Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.