I am currently working alongside a successful organisation who are dedicated to the science and practice of pathology. Due to the return of events the organisation are now looking to recruit for an AV Facilities Coordinator to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month fixed term contact based in East London. The successful candidate will be working 35 hours a week with the potential of over time working out-of-hours when required. During the duration of this assignment you will be a big part of the corporate services department managing the day to day setting up and running of the AV and IT equipment whilst reporting to the Head of Facilities & Events Manager supporting where needed.
- Support setting up meeting of AV and IT equipment as well as supporting relevant teams and clients for 'in meeting' delivery
- To be the point of contact for all AV technical queries and provide advice for event organisers and presenters
- To identity and resolve underlying problems with systems
- Oversea the hire of equipment from external providers and working with specified budgets
- Supporting the Building Manager with facilities checks, supervision of security, spotting and reporting maintenance problems, opening and closing the offices.
- Responsible for incoming post, franking and processing
- Monitoring stock supplies and general office administration duties when required
To be considered for the AV Facilities Coordinator role you must have previous experience of AV (Audio Visual) support for events and meetings and operating advance AV equipment. It is desirable that you have a Technology Specialist qualification however this is not essential. The organisation would be keen to see those who have worked within a small to medium sized Facilities team and able to manage own workload. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to TPP Recruitment by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.