An international policy, action and research organisation are looking for a Bid Support manager to join the team on a temporary basis for at least 3 months.
You will play a key role in the business development team, working closely with the Head of Business Development as part of the Strategy and Learning Group, supporting the bid and proposal development process to help ensure the highest professional standards and to support the achievement of their fundraising strategy. You will have extensive experience in bid/grant/proposal support and development from the non profit sector.
- Work closely with research Groups to provide support in reviewing bids and proposals, ensuring that they are in line with the business objectives and meet compliance requirements for funders.
- Write standard proposal sections and edit technical input from researchers.
- Provide support to these research Groups in pulling together core application and bid documents.
- Use the 'end-to-end' project management system to track proposals, manage risks appropriately, and review and identify key trends.
- Provide analysis on market /industry best practices through benchmarking and market trend analysis exercises.
- Repackage proposals for other donors.
- Co-ordinate Proposal Development Process (PDP), bid kick-off and proposal review meetings.
- Share information with research groups about funding calls that relate to their work as well as developing and managing the internal systems that track the progress of project and programme proposals through the institute.
- Work with relevant web resources and subscription memberships to gather early funder intelligence on upcoming tenders and changes to strategies or existing methods of funding.
- Review and access funding channels on a regular basis to ensure new proposal opportunities are being identified, assessed for relevance and distributed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Use 'end-to-end' project management and finance system to produce effective reporting to provide clarity and facilitate interpretation of our historical, current and future trends, to support a timely budgeting and planning process.
- Develop and manage framework for Key Performance Indicators based on KPI plan for proposals for regular reporting to the Head of Business Development.
This role currently works remotely on a full-time basis. Candidates looking for a flexible working pattern can also be considered for this role. Please apply today!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.