Project Support Officer - London
London, UK (although travel outside London may also be required)
At Locality our goal is simple: to support community organisations to be strong and successful so communities can thrive. We want local community organisations to be the best that they can be and to create a supportive environment for their work.
We are looking for a Project Support Officer to join our small but growing London ‘Services’ Team, to help us build the Power of Community.
Sound like the role you have been waiting for? Read on to find out more!
- £27,199 rising to £30,932 (incl. London Weighting)
- 25 days’ holiday (+ Bank Holidays) and 3 grace days
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced contributory pension
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Flexible working patterns
- Cycle to work scheme
The role of Project Support Officer is new within our Services Team, and you will be supported to grow and develop your skills with excellent opportunities for progression within Locality.
As a Project Support Officer, you’ll be working to support a team providing support to community groups of all sizes and to other agencies, such as local authorities in a dynamic environment.
Our workplace is one where different experiences, expertise and perspectives are valued, and where everyone is encouraged to grow and develop.
Specifically, you will:
- Be part of a wider team who work across consultancy, membership services and policy
- Take Inspiration and learning from interacting with a fantastic network of member organisations
You will bring your experience of the diversity of the people and communities across London, as well as:
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Skills to support the team to deliver a range of activities across London for example in research, events planning, finance, or communications
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Proficiency in modern business technologies and a commitment to quality
This is a full-time role (35 hours per week); however, part-time hours would be considered in line with our flexible working policies.
Other organisations may call this role Project Officer, Project Support Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, or Projects Officer.
So, if you’re seeking a new challenge as Project Support Officer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.